The old Italian beauty, Sonia Gandhi, for a long time now, has been the ideal Indian woman and a suitable politician given the Indian political scenario. Here are 10 witty one-liners for ‘If Sonia Gandhi becomes the PM of India.’
Have a look.
1. First and Foremost, perhaps our poor Mr. Manmohan Singh will get his voice back.. Or NOT!
2. Congress MP list will be revised to include quota for non-graduates and fake-degree holders. From Indira Gandhi to Rahul Gandhi, the family tradition continues. Perhaps, Smriti Irani will get an invite to join the party too?
3. Perhaps inspired from the great Chandragupta Maurya, a Gandhi of each generation married a foreigner. It’s time India’s once most eligible bachelor, Rahul, got his chance!
4. All poors whose home Rahul Gandhi decides to visit will be issued special rashan cards by the Sonia Gandhi government for his popular lunches!
5. We can dare to expect the final verdict on 1984 anti-sikh riots by the year 2090 when Sonia’s great great great grandchildren will be running the party!
6. We might be able to rope in Swiss Banks in return for our ‘faithful customers’ to advance some loans to the needy farmers or growing businesses in India!
7. Modi will need to send a Hindi teacher to Sonia to improve the accented Hindi and will need to hire a ‘Hintalian’ (Hindi+Italian) to hindi translator since English is hard enough to speak for the poor old man (that he had to deliver his speech in America in Hindi too! Because Jai matra-bhasha! I can talk English, I can walk English!)
8. India will have Italy as the national ‘sasuraal’. Let us hope for free plane tickets and additional goodies for the kids! Yay!
9. And the best part… heavy discount on Italian pizzas and pastas. National food: Indo-Italian! Brand Ambassador: Sonia Gandhi!
And if you’re a troll fan of Mr. Rahul Gandhi, this one is for you. This Will Happen If Rahul Gandhi Marries Rakhi Sawant. And It Is Hilarious.