Ever wondered what would have been the present scenario, if Partition didn’t happen. Here are some of the possibilities paired with bona fide pictures.
1. Kashmir would be a peaceful state, without any political and social tension.
2. India and Pakistan together would be a mighty entity. Thus, making it a superpower.
3. All the terrorism, which took place because of the IndoPak rivalry, would never have had happened.
4. The cultures of both the countries would blend together to form a single country with the richest culture ever.
6. The manpower in the army will also increase. Thus making Indian Army one of the strongest in the world.
7. We could get a permanent seat in the UNSC.
9. Afghanistan and Iran would have been neighboring countries, which would ensure better access to oil resources in the Middle East.
10. Together, these countries could have minimized the cost incurred on the military. And those resources could have been invested in education and poverty alleviation.
11. Pakistani coke studio + Indian coke studio = Complete Bliss
12. India would have been the most populated country in the world.
13. Lahore and Karachi will be added to the list of metro cities.
14. Stronger sports team in Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey and even Olympics.
“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding” – Albert Einstein