India, a perfect blend of ancient civilization and contemporary sophistication, sees hundreds and thousands of tourists every year. But, you should still NEVER visit India. Even though, the country believes in the concept of “Athithi Devo Bhava” which means, “The guest is equivalent to God”. Still, you should NEVER EVER visit India. Here are some of the reasons, so lets skedaddle!
1. India is not at all scenic and picturesque.
Great Rann of Kutch in Gujarat.
It’s a complete no-no for photographers and nature loving people.
2. The climate is intolerably hot.
So hot…hotter than the sun.
Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
3. There is absolutely no culture and tradition.
4. The monuments are just so ordinary and drab.
Taj Mahal, Agra.
It’s amongst the 7 wonders of the world. Still, Shah Jahan could have done better. Eh?
Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Temple, Andhra Pradesh.
It’s only about Taj Mahal. No other exquisite sites.
Tiruchirapalli Rock Fort, Tamil Nadu.
Not even a single.
Am I Right?
5. The festivals celebrated in India are so dull and dark.
It’s realllly dark.
6. The country is so conservative and the nightlife is a big snore.
Who would wanna be a part of that?
7. The food is so bland and savorless.
NOT AT ALL YUMMY. BLAH!
8. India is only a land of snakes and cows.
Is it a snake?
Or a cow?
9. There is no scope for any spine-tingling adventurous expedition.
Skiing in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
Don’t even talk about water sports!
Windsurfing in Goa.
10. There is disharmony among different religions in India.
They fight all the time.
So, follow my advice and don’t ever come to India. Because, the biggest problem is that once you come here, you wouldn’t wanna leave… ;)